This policy is adapted to current Spanish and European regulations regarding the protection of personal data on the internet. Specifically, it respects the following rules:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD)
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: IPE INDUSTRIA GRÁFICA S.L.U.
- Commercial name: IPE INDUSTRIA GRÁFICA S.L.U.
- NIF / CIF: B-58294547
- Address: Ctra. Montcada 661, 08227 TERRASSA
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone: 937860647
- Activity: Manufacture and commercialization of high quality graphic arts.
- Registered in the R.M. Barcelona, Volume 23224, Folio 123, Sheet nº B-49357, Insc. 11th
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data collected through the forms on the website of IPE INDUSTRIA GRÁFICA, S.L.U. (hereinafter, Website), will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web”.
For the data processing of web users, we have implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The User’s consent will be required at all times for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes that will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the user for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the data controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying data, specifically, name, telephone number and email.
- Company name
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
IPE INDUSTRIA GRÁFICA, S.L.U. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw her consent at any time. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment or until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The main recipient is IPE INDUSTRIA GRÁFICA S.L.U.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, we share data with providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner through our website. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary to